Sarasota Real Estate Sales Once Again Top 1,000 - October 2014
Sarasota Real Estate Sales Top 1,000 Again
Who wouldn't want to live here? Sarasota, Florida has warm weather, beautiful beaches, cultural venues galore and is a city with an abundance of natural beauty.
According to Sarasota Association of Realtors® latest press release, real estate transactions remain strong. "The season is only just beginning, and no one is reporting a holiday slowdown in market activity at this point," said SAR’s President Peter Crowley. "In the past few years, we haven't observed a major drop off in sales in November and December. With the national economy picking up steam, and unemployment still dropping, I'm optimistic we'll continue to see these strong numbers."
October 2014 Sales Activity
- Total Sales: 1,011 – 8.2 % up from September 2014, 23.3% up from October 2013
- Single Family Homes Sold: 723 Condos Sold: 288
- Current Inventory: 3,791 – up about 3.4% from Sept 2014, down 6% from October 2013
- Pending Sales: 773 – 17.4% lower than September 2014, October 2013: 820
- Median Sales Price – Single Family Homes: $195,000
- Median Sales Price – Condos: $175,000
“If sales continue at this pace, 2014 could surpass the historic year of 2004, when 11, 482 sales were recorded in Sarasota County.”
Email us for a link to the full report.
Post a Comment