Longboat Key Real Estate Sales - May 2014
Six Months Stats for Longboat Key Real Estate
In the last 180 days, Longboat Key real estate sales totaled approximately 282. This figure is for all property styles in this 11 mile barrier island. Longboat Key’s beach is beautiful and lined with luxury condominiums from its busy south end to its quieter northern end. Visitors and second home owners have been arriving here during season for decades seeking an opulent lifestyle. Located conveniently close to St. Armands Circle and downtown Sarasota, residents enjoy, not only outdoor activities, but the cultural venues and shopping of a thriving city.
Six Months Real Estate Recap
- Current Listings for Sale Active Single Family Homes for Sale: 134
- Lowest Priced Single Family Home: $379,000
- Highest Priced Single Family Homes: $22,000,000
- Pending Single Family Home Sales: 16
- Single Family Homes Sold: 46
- Lowest Single Family Home Sold: $265,000
- Highest Single Family Home: Sold: $4,300,000
- Active Condos, Town Houses and Villas: 233
- Lowest Priced Condo: $129,900
- Highest Priced Condo: $5,733,000
- Pending Condo Sales: 45
- Condos, Town Houses and Villas Sold: 225
- Highest Priced Condo Sale: $4,200,000
- Lowest Priced Condo Sale: $90,000
Country Club Shores and Bay Isles neighborhoods saw lots of real estate activity. There were 10 sales in Country Club Shores, and luxury buyers stepped up to the plate. Sales ranged from $699,000 for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath canal front home on Ranger Lane to $4,300,000 for a 7,452 sq.ft. bayfront residence offering 257 feet of waterfront.
Bay Isles sales totaled 10 and priced ranged from $630,000 for a home on a corner lot with a garden view to $3,400,000 for a canal front home on a cul-de-sac of Harbor Point Road, providing over 5,000 sq.ft. of luxurious spaces. Bay Isles is a private gated community and part of the prestigious Longboat Key Club. Many residents choose membership in the Bay Isles Beach Club. Country Club Shores is a canal community on the south end of Longboat Key offering deep water lots for avid boaters. This community is not gated.
BATHROOMS AND EXPANSIVE LIVING AREAS WHICH SHOWCASE THE BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF THE GULF OF